VIRTUAL BCCSA Confined Space Entry/Monitoring (Canada)
This 6-8 hr. course is designed to ensure that all end-users demonstrate the basic knowledge and proficiency in the classification and identification of Confined Spaces and the identification of Restricted Spaces.
End Users required to enter a Confined or Restricted Space must be trained in recognition of the risks and hazards associated with Confined or Restricted Space Entry & Monitor, and understand the methods of controlling these associated risks and hazards.
Looking to have this training on-site with multiple attendees? Request an on-site quote here.
- Introduction to Confined Space
- Confined Space Statistics
- Restricted Space VS Confined Space
- Hazard Assessment & Planning
- Classification of Confined or Restricted Space
- Hazardous Substances & Energy
- Control Measures & General Safety
- Entry Authorization
- Confined Space Monitor & Entrant Responsibilities
- Emergency Planning & Response
A digital download of the required book(s) will be provided prior to the class.