Fall Protection - End User (Canada)
This 6-8 hr. course is designed to ensure that all end-users demonstrate the basic knowledge and proficiency in the classification and identification of working at heights and the identification of equipment and resources that may be required.
End Users required to work at heights must be trained in the recognition of the risks and hazards associated with heights, and understand the methods of controlling these associated risks and hazards. A practical application of donning a harness and performing a weight control transfer.
Looking to have this training on-site with multiple attendees? Request an on-site quote here.
- Eliminating fall hazard
- Employer and worker responsibility
- Statistical information to review working at heights
- Methods of eliminating, analyzing, preventing and controlling falls
- Rescue and escape planning
- Visual inspections
- Fall protection systems and components
- Pre-use inspection
- Fall clearance
We Also Recommend
Fall Protection Qualified Person & Qualified Inspector COMBO (Canada)