Fall Protection Competent/Qualified Person Refresher (Canada)
|Do NOT order this class if you have not successfully taken the 16-HR Fall Protection Competent/Qualified Person Person with Honeywell within the past three years (or hold a Honeywell certificate that has recently expired in the last 6 months). Current certificate must accompany registration. Questions? Please call 855-565-6722.
About the Course
This is a two-part program that can be taken at any time. Progress saves if you walk away. Program content covers topics such as competency, due diligence, applicable Canadian and Provincial legislation and standards, CSA, and overviews of OSHA and ANSI and inspection.
The purpose of this course is to reinforce your basic knowledge and recall vital information to enhance safety performance skills, knowledge, and abilities.
- Explain the differences between Fall Prevention and Fall Protection
- Apply the Three Primary Steps to a Hazard Assessment
- Describe the Three Fall Protection Equipment Applications
- Identify Key Points of Lifts and Scaffolds
- Summarize the Three Principles of Fall Protection
- Explain Fall Protection Rescue
- Recognize Proper harness Donning and Doffing Procedures
- Identify Fall Protection Equipment Inspection Techniques
Once you order this course, you will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation, and your second email will be your profile set-up and direct link to the course from Litmos. You will take this training course in your auto-generated profile in Litmos. Make sure to check your emails following your online training course orders.