Virtual Classroom Benefits
There is a variety of advantages moving from in-person training to a virtual learning environment, and we’ve taken extra steps to see that our customers get the best experience possible. A variety of US and Canadian course selection is available - Review Virtual Training Course Options.
LIVE TRAINING WITH A LIVE INSTRUCTOR
- Virtual classrooms contain all the same elements and student learning objectives as in-person classrooms, with just a few adjustments and accommodations to meet the virtual need.
- A live Honeywell instructor and other students are present. Webcams are shared so students and instructors can see each other. Presentation and videos are also shared.
- Virtual training allows the trainee to ask questions – real time – and receive instant feedback from the instructor and the other safety professionals in the training just as they would in an in-person training.
- Honeywell instructors stay present during the exam period in case there any questions or concerns.
- Honeywell virtual class attendance is limited to keep the personal interaction between students and the instructor.
- Savings are quickly accumulated without the need for travel and other expenses.
- At no additional cost, a digital download of the required books and all required course materials will be provided prior to the class. We also offer printed copies of the books for an additional fee.
INCREASED EMPLOYEE SAFETY
- Virtual training allows you to train in the convenience of your home or in a safe conference space.
- Equipment demonstration for the hands-on portion of training now includes the use of our new inspection app featuring AR Technology (Augmented Reality). AR simulators increase safety and performance in virtual trainings. Employees can experience a simulated reality without being in real danger and can learn the consequences of wrongdoings without the serious repercussions.
- Students are required to have certain pieces of equipment present and our instructors share a variety of equipment on camera. Our instructors will evaluate the students with equipment as required per each respective class.
- All the same required evaluation and assessment methods from in-person training are still applicable, only it is online via our Learning Management System (LMS), providing instant score feedback.
- Certificates are available by download immediately following training.
- Course time-zone choices based off your location are available options.