Virtual Classroom Benefits
Why Continue Virtual Learning When the Pandemic Ends?
- Virtual classrooms contain all the same elements and student learning objectives as in-person classrooms, with just a few adjustments and accommodations to meet the virtual need.
- There is an instructor and other students present. Webcams are shared so students and instructors can see each other. Presentation and videos are also shared.
- Savings are quickly accumulated without the need for travel and other expenses.
- Virtual training allows the trainee to ask questions – real time – and receive instant feedback from the instructor and the other safety professionals in the training just as they would in an in-person training.
- Honeywell virtual class attendance is limited to keep the personal interaction between students and the instructor.
- Virtual training allows you to train in the convenience of your home or in a safe conference space.
- Course time-zone choices based off your location are available options.
- A variety of US and Canadian course selection is available - review here.
- Equipment demonstration for the hands-on portion of training now includes the use of our new inspection app featuring AR Technology (Augmented Reality). We also require students to have certain pieces of equipment, and our instructors share a variety of equipment on camera.
- All the same required evaluation and assessment methods from in-person training are still applicable, only it is online via our Learning Management System (LMS), providing instant score feedback.
- Certificates are available by download immediately following training.
- At no additional cost, a digital download of the required books and all required course materials will be provided prior to the class. We also offer printed copies of the books for an additional fee.