Customized Training with a Personal Touch
Honeywell is driven to meet your exact safety training needs to ensure that all workers go home safely, and your company remains compliant. We offer a variety of training delivery options including on-site, virtual, online, in-person and blended. We also offer Fall Protection Equipment Inspection service solutions. Request a quote.
Honeywell Training provides all equipment and materials necessary to conduct the training. Our experienced instructors will spend time at your facility evaluating fall hazards and designing a course to satisfy your unique work environments.
ADVANTAGES OF ON-SITE TRAINING
- Customized courses to meet your company or site needs
- Wide variety of course selection
- Designed to fit your schedule
- Held at your location (no travel, keeping employees onsite)
- Option to hold custom or site-specific courses at a Honeywell location
- Ability to provide onsite safety assessments
- Private class that is closed to the public
- Equipment inspection services available
Expedite the quote process for custom on-site training by reviewing the following prepared question guide before submitting the below form.