Customized training sessions can be scheduled at your facility, or at one of our Honeywell Training Centers in Franklin, PA or Pasadena, TX. Honeywell Training provides all equipment and materials necessary to conduct the training. Our experienced instructors will spend time at your facility evaluating fall hazards and designing a course to satisfy your unique work environments.
|REQUEST A QUOTE|
To initiate the quote process, call (855-565-6722) or email Honeywell Training with the following information:
ADVANTAGES OF ON-SITE TRAINING
- Customized courses to meet your company or site needs
- Designed to fit your schedule
- Held at your location (no travel, keeping employees onsite)
- Option to hold custom or site specific courses at a Honeywell location
- Ability to provide onsite safety assessments
- Private class that is closed to the public
- Equipment inspection services available
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Upon submitting your request for quote, our training staff will develop a comprehensive, personalized contract to meet your specific training needs.
- Quotes will be valid for a period of 90 days.
- A trainer will be assigned and date for training will be confirmed upon receipt of your signed contract and payment.
- Postponing a course & re-scheduling within 3 months – no charge
- 2-6 weeks prior to scheduled training – 25% of contract amount
- 1-2 weeks prior to schedule training – 50% of contract amount
- Less than 1 week prior to schedule training – no refund
- Meeting room to accommodate expected number of participants
- Flip chart, markers, easel
- White wall or projection screen
- Dedicated Table for instructor to place equipment (front of Class)
- Outlets for laptop & projector
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR SPECIALTY COURSES
- Competent Tower Climber – tower, scaffolding, or multi-level surface to perform the hands on portion of the class
- Wind Energy Competent Climber – wind nacelle to perform hands on exercises
- Confined Space Rescue – a clean and cleared vessel to perform horizontal and vertical rescue in.
- High Access Rescue – tower, scaffolding, or multi-level surface to perform the hands on portion of the class
Sorry, there are no products matching your search.