Confined Space Entry Refresher
This refresher course is designed for individuals who have successfully completed the Confined Space Entry course in the past three years from expiration.
This confined space course meets or exceeds OSHA 7300 29 CFR 1910.146 and 29 CFR 1926.1200 – 1213 (permit required confined space regulations requirements).
- Confined Space Definition and Requirements
- Discussion of common Fatalities & Mistakes
- 3 “Key” Questions
- What is a confined space?
- What are the hazards?
- What are the precautions?
- Legal Requirements & Review of Appropriate Legislation
- OSHA 1910.146, Permit-required confined spaces (PRCS)
- OSHA 1926.1200 - 1213, PRCS for Construction
- ANSI/ASSE Z117.1-2003, Safety Requirements for Confined Spaces
- Definition of “Competent”
- Review of Confined Space Testing Equipment
- Calibration of equipment
- Monitoring equipment