Fall Protection Awareness/User (Online)
This *four-hour awareness course (also called "User" or "Authorized") is designed for individuals with frequent (daily or weekly) exposure to fall hazards. This training covers OSHA regulations and key points of fall protection. Participants gain knowledge and skills necessary to identify and avoid hazards associated with elevated work locations.
*We estimate 4 hours, but with online training which is self-paced, this can vary per individual based on the student's knowledge retention, and testing abilities.
Course Learning Objectives Covered:
- The need for fall protection and recent statistics
- Conventional Methods
- Fall prevention vs. fall protection
- Three job applications for fall protection
- The four components of Personal Fall Protection Systems
- Competent person vs. qualified person
- Recognizing fall hazards
- Personal fall protective equipment inspection procedures
- Proper harness donning
Once you order this course, you will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation, and your second email will be your profile set-up and direct link to the course from Litmos. You will take this training course in your auto-generated profile in Litmos. Make sure to check your emails following your online training course orders.