Fall Protection Competent Person Refresher (Online)
Do NOT order this class if you have not successfully taken the 16-HR Fall Protection Competent Person with Honeywell within the past two years (or hold a Honeywell certificate that has recently expired in the last 6 months). Current certificate must accompany registration. Questions? Please call 855-565-6722.
This training course covers the highlights and most recent changes required by OSHA 1926.32(f), 1926.500 and 1910 fall protection standards. Course highlights include work applications and scenarios as well as new regulatory and fall protection product developments.
- Overview of Fall Prevention and Protection
- The Need for Fall Protection
- Hazard Analysis
- Recognition of hazards
- Evaluation criteria
- Control measures
- Fall Prevention vs. Protection
- General Principles of Fall Protection
- Fall clearance calculations
- Total fall distance calculations
- Minimizing fall forces (live demonstrations)
- Fall Protection on Aerial Lifts and Ladders
- Competent Person Inspection (Hands-on Practicum)
Once you order this course, you will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation, and your second email will be your profile set-up and direct link to the course from Litmos. You will take this training course in your auto-generated profile in Litmos. Make sure to check your emails following your online training course orders.