Introduction to Confined Space
This course is designed to provide the user with a fundamental knowledge of confined spaces. The training provides an overview of the following topics:
- The attributes of a confined space
- The roles and responsibilities for personnel who work with confined spaces
- The common risks and hazards with confined spaces
- The characteristics of the two classifications of confined spaces
- The documents that are required to enter a confined space at
- The steps in a Confined Space Entry Permit
This training not intended as a supplement for the Confined Space regulatory mandated and employer directed training.
Once you order this course, you will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation, and your second email will be your profile set-up and direct link to the course from Litmos. You will take this training course in your auto-generated profile in Litmos. Make sure to check your emails following your online training course orders.