VIRTUAL Fall Protection Train the Trainer Refresher
|Do you need a private virtual session for your employees? Call or email us for a per person quote: 855-565-6722|
This is a VIRTUAL, instructor-led, two-day course. The class will take place with a live Honeywell instructor through Adobe Connect (A direct link to the training is sent after registration). Testing and certificate download will be through Litmos: https://honeywelltraining.litmos.com (Accounts are created upon registration).
Honeywell virtual classes are limited to 10 to keep the personal interaction between students and the instructor.
- A personal computer with a strong internet connection.
- You will be required to download the Adobe Connect program/app to enter (this will be a prompt when you click on the registration link, sent separately by Honeywell).
- A minimum of one fall protection harness and lanyard (or SRL) for the hands-on portion of this training.
- Please ensure you have a web cam and that your computer audio is enabled. We suggest you use a headset, which reduces echo for the instructor.
- Once you join, the host will "enable" your mic. and webcam, and you must accept and enable on your end as well.
- Please join at least 15 mins. early to work through technical issues.
At no additional cost, a digital download of the required books will be provided prior to the class. If you wish or to order printed copies of the books, you can do so by going to the below pages.
This course refreshes the Honeywell Fall Protection Train the Trainer certificate and should be refreshed every two years.
This two-day intermediate level course is designed for facility and site supervisors who must also serve as the competent person required by OSHA 1926.32(f), 1926.500 and 1910 standards. Participants are assigned tasks which require evaluation for fall hazards. The tasks are described using real-life site photos. The training provides more detailed coverage of the Fall Prevention & Protection Supervisor Training course materials and the following program topics. The course also supplies the participant with the knowledge and skills to perform the annual inspection and record keeping.
We Also Recommend
VIRTUAL Fall Protection Qualified Person & Qualified Inspector (Canada)