VIRTUAL Fall Protection Qualified Person (Canada)
|Do you need a private virtual session for your employees? Call or email us for a quote or additional information: 855-565-6722|
The class will take place in Adobe Connect (A direct link to the training is sent after registration). Testing and certificates will be through Litmos: honeywelltraining.litmos.com
This two-day course is designed for a variety of industries and can be customized to suit the needs of the work environment. The course consists of a combination of lectures, practical activities and knowledge verification. Program content covers topics such as competency, due diligence, applicable Canadian and Provincial legislation and standards, CSA, and overviews of OSHA and ANSI. The course also supplies the participant with the knowledge and skills to perform equipment inspections.
- A personal computer with a strong internet connection.
- You will be required to download the Adobe Connect program/app to enter (this will be a prompt when you click on the registration link, sent separately by Honeywell).
- Please ensure you have a web cam and that your computer audio is enabled. We suggest you use a headset, which reduces echo for the instructor.
- Once you join, the host will "enable" your mic. and webcam, and you must accept and enable on your end as well.
- Please join at least 15 mins. early to work through technical issues.
We Also Recommend
VIRTUAL Fall Protection Qualified Person & Qualified Inspector (Canada)