VIRTUAL Qualified Inspector of Fall Protection (Canada)
|Do you need a private virtual session for your employees? Call or email us for a quote or additional information: 855-565-6722|
This virtual 8-hr course is designed to educate participants about the inspection criteria required by CSA, ANSI and other regulatory bodies. Tools that will aid the inspector in the successful development, implementation and maintenance of a documented and scheduled fall protection inspection program in the workplace will also be provided. This course is delivered through a combination of instructor lead presentation, hands on practical activities and theory or knowledge verification.
The class will take place in Adobe Connect. Testing and certificates will be through Litmos. https://honeywelltraining.litmos.com (accounts created upon registration)
- A personal computer with a strong internet connection.
- You will be required to download the Adobe Connect program/app to enter (this will be a prompt when you click on the registration link, sent separately by Honeywell).
- 10 pieces of fall protection equipment on-hand for the hands-on portion of this training. This can be deployed, damaged, new or scheduled for inspection.
- Please ensure you have a web cam and that your computer audio is enabled. We suggest you use a headset, which reduces echo for the instructor.
- Once you join, the host will "enable" your mic. and webcam, and you must accept and enable on your end as well.
- Please join at least 15 mins. early to work through technical issues.
We Also Recommend
VIRTUAL Fall Protection Qualified Person & Qualified Inspector (Canada)