VIRTUAL Fall Protection Qualified Person & Qualified Inspector (Canada)
This is a VIRTUAL three-day course including 16-hr. Qualified Person and 8-hr Qualified Inspector for a discounted combo price. The class will take place in Adobe Connect (A direct link to the training is sent after registration). Testing and certificates will be through Litmos: honeywelltraining.litmos.com
Qualified Person (Days 1-2)
This two-day course is designed for a variety of industries and can be customized to suit the needs of the work environment. The course consists of a combination of lectures, practical activities and knowledge verification. Program content covers topics such as competency, due diligence, applicable Canadian and Provincial legislation and standards, CSA, and overviews of OSHA and ANSI. The course also supplies the participant with the knowledge and skills to perform equipment inspections.
Qualified Inspector (Day 3)
This 8-hr course is designed to educate participants about the inspection criteria required by CSA, ANSI and other regulatory bodies. Tools that will aid the inspector in the successful development, implementation and maintenance of a documented and scheduled fall protection inspection program in the workplace will also be provided. This course is delivered through a combination of instructor lead presentation, hands on practical activities and theory or knowledge verification.
- A personal computer with a strong internet connection.
- You will be required to download the Adobe Connect program/app to enter (this will be a prompt when you click on the registration link, sent separately by Honeywell).
- Please ensure you have a web cam and that your computer audio is enabled. We suggest you use a headset, which reduces echo for the instructor.
- Once you join, the host will "enable" your mic. and webcam, and you must accept and enable on your end as well.
- Please join at least 15 mins. early to work through technical issues.