VIRTUAL Fall Protection Train the Trainer (Canada)
This four-day virtual course is designed to provide participants with tools as an instructor to design and deliver fall protection course materials. The class will take place in Adobe Connect. Testing and certificates will be through Litmos: honeywelltraining.litmos.com
Instructing is a unique skill set and requires confidence, organization, subject knowledge and content. The Trainer provides insight on how adults learn, process, and use information. The course combines activities, participant presentations and knowledge verification. Fall Protection Train the Trainer provides a complete instructor package that includes Qualified Person and Qualified Inspector of Fall Protection Equipment.
- A personal computer with a strong internet connection.
- You will be required to download the Adobe Connect program/app to enter (this will be a prompt when you click on the registration link, sent separately by Honeywell).
- Please ensure you have a web cam and that your computer audio is enabled. We suggest you use a headset, which reduces echo for the instructor.
- Once you join, the host will "enable" your mic. and webcam, and you must accept and enable on your end as well.
- Please join at least 15 mins. early to work through technical issues.
We Also Recommend
VIRTUAL Fall Protection Qualified Person & Qualified Inspector (Canada)
Sale price $1,10000 $1,100.00 Save $300