VIRTUAL Fall Protection Train the Trainer Bundle (Canada)
|Do you need a private virtual session for your employees? Call or email us for a quote or additional information: 855-565-6722|
This four-day virtual course is designed to provide participants with tools as an instructor to design and deliver fall protection course materials. The class will take place in a virtual platform. Testing and certificates will be through Litmos: honeywelltraining.litmos.com
Instructing is a unique skill set and requires confidence, organization, subject knowledge and content. The Trainer provides insight on how adults learn, process, and use information. The course combines activities, participant presentations and knowledge verification. Fall Protection Train the Trainer provides a complete instructor package that includes Qualified Person and Qualified Inspector of Fall Protection Equipment.
- Learning as an Adult
- Characteristics of Learning
- Role of the Instructor
- Design and Delivery of Training
- Assessment of Learning
- Managing Difficult Behaviors
- Participant Presentations
- Participant/Peer Feedback
- Theory Exam
- A personal computer with a strong internet connection.
- Please ensure you have a web cam and that your computer audio is enabled. We suggest you use a headset, which reduces echo for the instructor.
- Please join at least 15 mins. early to work through technical issues.